Tuesday, June 30, 2009











OK OK OK!! Sorry it took so long but here are some more pictures of baby Josie! What an event is was to get a good picture- it took 3 photographers to finally make me happy. Wish I had a family member that did pictures :) jk!!




Things are going well. She is a bit demanding but getting used to it! Figured its payback from when I was a kid. The kid won't take a bottle or binkie so its all me all of the time! Somewhat stressful but again getting used to it.




Joined the gym today and as soon as doctor ok's me I'm hitting it at full force. I am ready to be back in shape. Time to get serious, no more excuses. i think i'll just feel better when i'm working out- a little me time will be nice.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beauty!!! I love her already!

Unknown said...

She looks great!! I am blogging at 3:15 in the morning, holding my little Mallory, who thinks that right now is a perfectly good time to just be awake staring at me! Ahhh, let the fun begin!

Heather said...

I got my pictures of baby Josie today and she is just beautiful! She doesn't look real, like a beautiful hand painted baby doll! I held Mallory today again and between the two of you the baby fever is high around here. Let the record show, that my brand of fever is remedied by holding the lovely babies of my sisters and letting them do the 3:15 wake up calls!