Tuesday, October 27, 2009











These are just a couple of pics of me and Josie bug at work- it was slow and we were bored. But not too long after, she fell asleep in her swing!! So I guess I better get to work......................

Ok, Maybe not!!! I will give you a bit of an update on things. Not too much to add except that i am going BACK on my diet tomorrow. I am pretty positive with myself that I can do it now. I have the nutrisystem food and now that I take Olivia to school, I can drop Billy off earlier and go to the gym 3 or 4 days of the week. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!! This is it!! Especially if we are going to have another baby, I definetly want to get some of this weight off. SO we will see how well it goes. I don't know Heather- maybe if we put a wager on it one of us will win :)!!!!! So wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is soooo cute!! Love that little hat on her. Adorable!

Good luck on the Nutrisystem! You can totally do it!! A positive attitude is like 80% of the battle, give or take. :) I'm back to kicking my butt to try to get rid of those last 5-10 pounds before we get prego. While most people gain weight through the holidays, the Whelan sisters will just be getting skinnier! :)

Unknown said...

Well..crap!! You guys are making me diet too! OK, maybe I can swing it, as long as I get a few cheat days..like thanksgiving, my birthday, and Christmas...hehe!
And, of course, Miss Josie is too cute!!

tlwhelan8 said...

all I can say is that if that hair comes in red ya'll better be planning for another replacement baby...

Heather said...

She has to be one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen, seriously. We know babies! If her personality matches that pretty face, AND she gets red hair, you may need higher security at home as one of us could just keep her. Cloning is creepy, but seriously, I want one! And then if I could clone Kierstin, too...we would be able to make lots of money! (not that I am partial or anything)