Friday, December 4, 2009





























For Heather!!! Billy was supposed to be going to bed. I thought he was asleep when I wlaked in and he had gotten his book and was reading it. He said he was looking for the deers!!! Then he started laughing. Love that little guy.







The ones of Josie are what we call cheap entertainment. She was getting bored and so I grabbed some plastic ornaments and tied them to her jumper- she was quite amazed! I think it was more entertaining for all of us adults that were ate the salon to watch her with them.







And the one of Olivia is her in her new bed. She just loves it. She is still pretty scared at night of just about everything so I am trying to think of ways to get her to bed w/out being so scared- we have lights on her bed, the closet light on, the fan on and music going- what else can I do???? But we are very excited b/c in 4 wks we get to go to TEXAS!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!! We are so so so thrilled to get to join in on the chaos of the Whelan clan- as long as we get Taco Bar!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I love that little boy!!! I am so glad that he likes the book. It's funny to see Josie with those ornaments. Cheap entertainment indeed, but very cute. And Olivia, well, that is a big bed after all. She has SO much more room to roll around. I still do wishes and prayers and they almost always wish for the bad dreams and scary thoughts to stay away. And if that doesn't work, I tell them to get over it. :) What day are you getting here and how long do you get to stay??? Larry has already committed to Taco Bar...you know he would make it for you!

Unknown said...

Yeah..we are so excited!! I think all of our boys have those pajamas:) They are so cute, and we are so ready to spend Christmas with them!! Not much longer!

Melissa said...

they are so cute! I love the christmas ornament hanging "toy" for her very creative lol. love it