Thursday, November 13, 2008
















here is a play place that we went to to get my crazy 2 children out of the house on a gloomy cold day. it was nice to just sit back and let them play. its like that place we went to in Texas just 1/2 the size and 1/2 the noise level!!! Olivia just ran in and took off, of course not liking the idea that she had to wear socks (memories!!) but no fits this time. Billy was playing in a small area they have blocked of for little ones but then he discovered the balls that were for the basketball hoop and that is all he did after that, he would take them to anyone and throw the ball to them and of course they would throw back, he is too cute to resist. he is quite happy if he has a ball to play with. Thats what I would add to Heather's thankful list, is that I am thankful for a little boy who is pretty easy to please, I am thankful for the fact that that night Olivia went with her dad to the farm, Billy came and sat in my lap all night just cuddling with me and his meemee (blanket). I love Olivia dearly but it was nice to sit and watch the CMA's with my sweet little guy with out having to do anything else to make sure she was entertained, the t.v. probably would've been on Sponge bob or something. I am grateful that my big girl is learning so quickly without much effort. I just bought her a workbook yesterday and she finished the whole thing in no time, it was great to see how well she is learning and how much fun it is to her. And of course I am thankful for our next little bundle growing inside me, even though he/she makes me VERY sick I know that that means everything is going well. And I am thankful for this beautiful season that is approaching us so quickly, it seems to add so much peace to people. What a wonderful time of year.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh wow, gratitude all around! Love the new post! And I think I will really have to bring that little boy back with me. You have a new baby coming so you won't miss him. :) Can't wait to see you guys!