Friday, September 18, 2009

Billy & Josie!!


Ok, so here is a more positive one. This is Billy & Josie this morning before school. They were all up at 6:30 a.m. b/c Billy wanted to see Sissy get on the bus. Then he wanted to hold Josie so I grabbed the camera. Got a great picture then she spit up ALL over the poor boy. He said-"mommy, she spit on me!!" Pretty funny!!

Well, it has come down to 2 floor plans for our house. I think which ever one is cheaper to build will be it. We should know by this weekend and start digging next week :) We decided to go up to 2400 sq. ft ranch style with a basement. We won't finish the basement right off but we will have so much room that it won't be that big of a deal!! Very very excited!! Keep ya posted!!

2 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

Oh my gosh..she is a duplicate of Billy...good decision on going with the ranch...

Lindsey said...

I want a 2400 sq ft ranch house!!! And on some land no less? Jealous! It's going to be gorgeous! Not unlike Miss Josey... such a doll! She still looks like Kyra as a baby to me. She got those big, beautiful eyes that tend to run in our family. Too cute!