Friday, September 25, 2009


Six years ago today, I headed to the hospital to have our first beautiful little girl. She was 8 lbs 4 oz and absolutely gorgeous. It was love at first site. Even though daddy thought he wanted a boy- he just could not put her down. And as she has grown into her own little person, I love to watch her blossom. She is definetly a girlie girl, loves her little brother and sister, and is a total daddy's girl. She is doing wonderful at school and is changing so fast. I can't believe it has already been 6 yrs. Even though she is our little drama queen- we love her more and more each day. So Happy Birthday Olivia- you are my pride and joy.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when your mommy told me she was pregnant.... I WAS THE FIRST PERSON (in our family) to know!!! We love you!!!!!!