Saturday, February 20, 2010








Well, here we are- the end of another week!! And I am completely worn out. The baby has got a horrible cold on top of her teeth so she is not sleeping well but I did finally get her to sleep good last night but then I had this little thing coming to my bed, even after I took him back to his bed I would look up and he was right there so I would pull him into bed w/ me and then when he was finally really asleep I took him back to his bed one last time- VICTORY!! Oh wait- what now- its Olivia!!!! "MOM, you left me all by myself!!" (She fell asleep in the living room) And seeing as Billy was in her bed b/s his was covered in laundry, I let her crawl into mine and I went to the couch- Sleep??? Maybe, no- no, really, is that the baby??? AGHHH!! So I grab the baby and we head back to the couch and go back to sleep for just a bit longer b/f the day begins!!! SO now the baby is asleep in her swing, the kids are at the farm cleaning out the chicken house and I am sitting her typing!!! Can't sleep at work- my day is over so I will be heading out to take Olivia to a swim party. I thought I would throw a couple of pictures on here from the Father/ Daughter Dance and from Billy gettin his hair done by big sis- reminds me of Johnny boy when we were little!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it!! Those pictures of Billy are to die for! And, of course, Miss Olivia is just beautiful! love them all:)