Tuesday, March 9, 2010

this is Josie's display @ Picture People!! LOVE IT!!!




Well, we did it. Olivia and I conquered iceskating! I have to admit I was a bit terrified. I haven't been in about 8 yrs and this place was PACKED!!! SO to the ice we went, Olivia was pretty shakey. She went around the side a few times and then finally got the courage to let go. She went along sayin -"I think I can, I think I can" And she did. It was so much fun. She had a blast. I will definetly be taking her back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, you win! I am not ice skating..roller skating I will do, but no ice for me! And, the picture display is adorable..how fun to see her up there! Glad you are able to get Olivia out and trying new things!

tlwhelan8 said...

you go girl....love the wall display of Josie