Tuesday, April 6, 2010


as you can see- the famly shots were not working out!!! So I kicked Bo out of them!!!!





Again- sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but we just had nothing to post!! But here is Easter. The kids had a great day w/ an egg hunt and coloring eggs!! Well, Olivia colored eggs- Billy just stayed outside all day and Josie just entertained everyone. She is getting so big so fast, she now does this cheeseball face when you take her picture. You can see it in some of the pictures- it is so funny. Olivia is finally gettin some of her teeth back in! She is doing great. Billy- well Billy- let's just say he's lucky he's so dang cute!!! He has defintely turned into a holy terror but thank goodness it is gettin nicer outside so thats where he spends most of his day and its also a big bonus that he is potty trained now!! Josie is finally saying mama!! Which just made my day!!! Not much else going on here but with trying to plan for 2 birthdays coming up and lots of other stuff going on I should be able to post more often!!!

3 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

love Olivias cute bangs....the babies look beautiful

Unknown said...

Olivia looks cute with her bangs..so grown up:) The Easter dresses are adorable..and the kids looke great! I am going to Fed Ex Courtlyn to you so that you can get her potty trained too. I tried, but we have been so distracted that I have not done it any more. Maybe in May! We shall see:)

kristenharris said...

I like the bangs! So cute!! We all miss you down here. I mean, I'm sure with all thats gone on, you're happy in your little corner, but we miss you!!