Tuesday, July 20, 2010











Here a just a few summer pics- not too much going on. I have been trying to take the kids to the pool more often but then of course sickness hits and we are out for about a week!! UGHH!! But I am pretty sure everyone is back to good health now- fingers crossed!! I was told that we will be starting the house in about 2 wks- fingers crossed again!!! Not sure if it really will happen but I'm hoping!! Other than that not too much! Still trying to get to see Toy Story 3 but hasn't happened yet. I have been working out like crazy- walking 2 miles a day, work out video @ home, push mowing the lawn and more. Its become kindof a habit so when I don't get to, I get frustrated. I was stuck @ home for 2 days b/c of sick kids so it was nice to be able to get out. So far I have lost about 28 lbs which is so great of a feeling. FINALLY!!!! Hope I can stick to it!! Anyway, hope all is well w/ everyone else- YOU NEED TO BLOG!!! Love ya all!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

28 pounds?!?! Why'd ya have to give it all to me??? Dang, you look great! I'm so excited for you! I'll be jumping back on the weight loss band wagon soon enough... just hoping not to gain too much before before this pregnancy is over with! Keep it up, Sister, you're doing great!

tlwhelan8 said...

Good job girly....love the pics...you look great...we miss you guys so much...kiss the babies for us....

Unknown said...

guys, if you need guide service in Bali you can comment at http://balinetour.blogspot.com/ i just opened tour in Bali. your trip in Bali will be great with Baline Tour,, thx