Friday, June 18, 2010









So alot has been going on lately w/ birthdays and summer and all!! I just emailed pictures from Josie's party or put them on facebook b/c there were just too many to post on here. It was a great party. I was worried b/c it has been raining like crazy but it finally stopped just in time to make it hot and humid! But w/ a snowcone machine in hand the kids were fine. She completely wore herself out.
As for Billy's birthday, he had a great time. He still thinks its his birthday. And then there is Olivia! Oh Olivia!!! She ended up getting swimmers ear really bad and with it being her it was quite dramatic!! I stupidly took all 3 kids by myself to get their pictures done Monday morning when she was st her worst!! Thank goodness for photoshop!! I really can't wait to see these pictures! They should be very cute!!
And then there's the water!! Olivia would go swimming everyday if we let her, hence the swimmers ear!! But she does get to go w/ her daycare twice a wk and then at my sis-in-laws so she goes plenty. The kids love to get the slip in slide out at grandma's and play. But Dylan busted it last time so hopefully there's a new one. Other than that not much else going on. Still losing weight- I have lost about 17 lbs now which I am very excited about and can hopefully keep up at it!! I take the kids for walks around the lake in the double stroller and that really kicks my butt so as long as they are willing to keep going I will. Gotta get back to my skinny self!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You look amazing!!! Good job, sister! Those babies are so dang cute. I want to see them. Hey, maybe you could come down next weekend for our big "lakeapalooza" party at Mom's. (If you haven't been filled in on this one yet, we'll get you caught up) Miss you guys!!!

tlwhelan8 said...

Let me tell you how you do it....you mention LAKEAPALOZA once to Bo and say you would really like to be able to go...you hear....blah blah blah.... you line things up at work..get the oil changed and tires checked..wash the clothes AND LOAD THE BABIES IN THE CAR on Thursday and head on down...you will hear...blah blah blah when you get home on Monday but you sure will have had a good time

Unknown said...

hahahaha!! If only I could really laugh my butt off..I would be really skinny right now! Good job mom! It would be so incredibly great if you could make it to lakeapalooza..really..its super duper fun!! Either way, the kids are adorable, you look fantastic, and I am still sad that the babies are turning one! (Except for the fact that Mallory is starting to walk now..I think crawling is just so dirty!!) miss you all!! xoxo