Friday, June 4, 2010




And today is my special little man's birthday!! This kid has got to be the funniest, sweetest little thing ever!! Now, don't get me wrong- he has turned into a little demon but he still climbs up on my lap and wants me(just me!) to hold him!! If you ask him- who's boy are you? he replies "mommy's boy" It just melts my heart!! Daddy has even tried to trick him into saying daddy's boy but he never will!!! We don't have much going on for the big day, he took cupcakes to school and got to eat one for breakfast!! Then after work we will go for a walk around the lake, then to the park and afterwards to get a snowcone! No its no Bahama Bucks just some little shack on the side of the road but my kids know no difference. He wants pizza for dinner so we will do that! On Sunday we will have just a family birthday party at grandma's w/ his DINOSAUR cake that he is very excited about!! It is kindof weird having 2 birthdays so close but I am handling it- I just love these kiddos and love to watch them change!!! These kids are such a blessing in my life even if sometimes I feel like I am going to lose my mind!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love..love ..love my little red headed cutie...if he is ever MIA, you can bet we all have conspired to steal him away to Texas...kiss him for us...Grandma Whelan

Heather said...

Oh he looks so big! I can't believe he is 3! Love that little boy!

kristenharris said...

Aww, too many birthdays at one time! He's sure cute.

Dulantha said...

so cute............

Unknown said...

buna
da si tu siteul meu mai departe te rog frumos http://stefan-xyzs.blogspot.com/

mersi

Anonymous said...

So cute :)