Friday, January 9, 2009

The famous Toy Story!!




ok, so some don't see the big deal in this but Billy watched Toy Story for the first time last night and it just made me smile. Olivia thought I was crazy taking pictures of them watching it but that movie is special and I love to watch it every time it is on. And of course when we found the Woody doll, Billy got very excited. No, he didn't sit through it all but Olivia did and she seemed to watch it like it was her first time too. The little things in life that make us happy, and I really can't wait until 2010 when Toy Story 3 comes out-YEAH!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AHH, Toy Story!! RJ has seen it a few times, but has not captured the vision yet! I too am excited for the 2010 release of Toy Story 3and hope that by then, he will want all of the characters!! Who doesn't love Buzz and Woody!! Oh, and your pregnancy pics look good..better than mine would right now! I still just look fat!! Fat and miserable:( Maybe next month! You will have to give me encouragement about not finding out...we say we wont, but will we cave in the ultrasound room??!! AHHH! Good luck!

brittany said...

just tell your doctor not to give in to you, they showed everything else during the sonogram with Billy that by the time it came to find out it was easy to say no-but you have to tell them ahead of time. You can do it!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Ok, first of all, you look so stinkin cute!!! Oddly, that picture makes me miss being pregnant ever so slightly. Not to worry, I won't be jumping on that bandwagon for another five months or so.
Secondly, what's with you people?! I hate when people don't find out! I mean, it'll be exciting and fun to see what comes out, but soooooooo lame! Can you have your doctors call me so I can know? I promise I won't tell!