Thursday, January 15, 2009


My little man--oh, if I had only known boys would be so much fun. Our little guy is into everything and on everything. He is pretty funny with all his remarks. He is like a broken record, copying everything we say.

This morning while I was in the shower, I left him and his sister watching t.v. for the only 10 minutes of the day I get to myself. I knew very well that he would come knocking at the door sometime but I didn't think for one minute that this would happen: see, he can't open a door yet so as I got out of the shower I heard the knob being played with so I told him just a minute. He returned with "bath, bath" so I figured I would let him play in the bath while I got ready. I open the door and here comes my bare bottomed little boy. He had nothing on, I just laughed until he got to the tub, again saying "bath, bath" and he turned around and I saw the mess-poop all over his bottom. I kindof panicked. B/c if there is poop on his bottom then where is that diaper. I scurried through the house thinking I would find poop all over. I asked his sister where the diaper was-she didn't really care about the whole situation-but she finally told me he took it in the kitchen. Aghh-I thought! I went in there and looked all over but still no diaper. Then I looked in the burn trash box and there it was. No mess, no poop all over, he just took it off and put it in the trash then came to get cleaned up. Funny little guy..........

No comments: