Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ok, I know, I posted just 2 blogs ago about how funny and great Billy was, but as of last night I could have shipped him to Texas!!!! See, I am not getting much sleep do to this creature inside of me. My already big hips are expanding and it makes it really hard for me to get comfortable and I am ot "supposed" to sleep on my back at this point which really sucks. On top of that I had to go to the doctor Thursday for an excrutiating pain I had in my lower stomach. It turned out I did have an infection which is being taken care of but still sore. So back to Billy- see the doc told me I could take Tylenol P.m. before bed to help, so after having a glorious massage yesterday I was ready to jump into to bed and get some sleep with drugs. Not at my house, at about 11:30 the little guy woke up, then 12:20 then about every 30 mintutes after I would get him back to sleep he would be up again. What was his problem, you ask- I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!! That made it even more frustrating. See he is usually our good sleeper so I knew something was wrong. Was it his teeth, ears-WHAT!! He couldn't tell me so we ended up on the couch to see if that would help, I then placed him on the floor b/c he kept kicking so much. Then he had rolled under the coffee table and hit his head-here we go again. And I know you are wondering where was daddy?? Ha ha ha!!! It wouldn't have helped. He had Olivia anyway by this point so Billy wouldn't wake her. Finally about 5:30 the kid slept for a couple of hours. Needless to say, I made a big out of the way trip to Starbucks this morning..........

On another note: we had the sonogram this week. The baby looks great. Way down there with his/her head already down. Measuring on time and everything. And as many of you know we are not finding out what it is but the sonographer did scroll by that area and if I had to put money on it I would say pink but I don't know how zoomed in they have to be to see. But what we saw looked very girly to me. But don't go shopping yet, oh oops, i already did. But thats just b/c the girl stuff was on clearance and too cute. I did realize that though this whole time we figured we were set on boy & girl clothes it hit me that this baby and Olivia ar 2 totally different seasons. So if it is a girl, I'll HAVE to go shopping-dang it;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know that it is 11:35 pm, and Courtlyn is crying in her bed for the second time tonight!! Will she stop crying and go to bed on her own?? NO, of course not, I will have to go get her, hold her for a minute on the couch, and then, she will fall asleep. Then ever so carefully I will put her back to bed, HOPING not to wake up RJ in the process! I think some new teeth are coming, but this is not fun!! UHH! I am feeling your pain...oh, speaking of pain...why is it that you have to sleep on your back?? I cant even imagine that!! You may have to kick Bo out of his recliner!!

brittany said...

doctor says your not supposed to sleep on your back so i have managed to sleep comfortably on the couch on times-not so stiff bit i still toss & turn

Unknown said...

Oh..I see! When you typed it originally, you left the 'n' off of not, and I thought you were saying that the dr. said you WERE supposed to sleep on your back. That is true..no back sleeping, but a good pillow in between your legs, and under your belly makes side sleeping much better. Actually, I use a blanket, as a pillow is too thick for me:)Happy sleeping!