Thursday, March 19, 2009


Billy loves pizza- I think he ate three pieces that night!!!!













Why oh why does anyone attempt the dreaded Chuck E Cheese. Bo had told Olivia we would go so finally last Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. we headed up there. The whole way I was steaming thinking the kids should be taking their baths and getting ready for bed but no- Olivia begged enough that he gave in to go that late!!!! So, then I was thinking- with it being almost 8 by the time we got there it wouldn't be so busy-WRONG AGAIN!! It was packed. But we go and the kids have fun, but don't try to play the good ticket games- there are people that just stay at that particular game ALL NIGHT- sooo annoying. They are adults, one was a grandma. I almost said something but we all know how easily embarrassed my hubbie would have been. Then as the night went on, Olivia started asking when was she gonna see Chuck E, so I took her up front and asked when he was coming and the kid says "Chuck E is very tired and has gone to bed" ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Olivia was so upset, she broke down right there, which did not make daddy happy but she had the right to be upset- why would that stupid mouse just not come out for 10 minutes, thats all it would've taken!! Oh well, we proceeded to play a few more games then turned our tickets it for cheap prizes and left. It was about 10 p.m by the time we got home-aghhhh!! But the kids did go right to bed and slept all night. But I am dreading the next time we go, cause now we have to to go see that mouse!!!! I'll be glad when its nice enough weather to go to the parks where its free.

3 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

WHINING ABOUT CHUCK E CHEESE.....I spent about 6 hrs there Tuesday but I was great with it as I only had Kaden, Kyra, Haylee, and Grace who were fabulously happy and could take care of each other..I was just the driver but they thought I was the cats meow...by the way, be sure to go online at chuck E cheese and register and you will get great coupons....

Kristen said...

Carson is OBSESSED witH chuck e cheese!!!!! I love it! And Carson and Billy kinda look a little alike to me... maybe its the long hair?!? Or their tiny bodies?! Oh well, they're both so cute, so who cares!! Glad all is well in Brittany land!

Unknown said...

Yeah..we love chuck e cheese too..but NOT on a Saturday! On a weekday, during school..it is perfect. And with a great coupon (and we never order pizza from there, too expensive, and kinda gross:) it is not too big of a deal. Courtlyn is kinda hard to deal with, but that is just cuz I always worry that she will walk behind someone playing skee ball and get whacked! Parks are my vote too..with a snow cone after:) Bet you cant wait for that weather!! Hang in there..it will make it your way eventually!