Friday, March 27, 2009


Billy' new favorite toy- Thomas the Train. It is actually Olivia's that she got when she was 3. I pulled out the box of train set and train and he wakes up asking for it. The only problem was- it was Olivia's!! So now she wants to play with it- she hasn't played with it in a year but since little brother wants it now she does. So, for Easter I got more trains for the both of them. I'll also get more train tracks b/c the set we have is little and thats really the part Olivia likes.

Anyway, Billy was playin with it last night and it was time for bed, he wasn't going to bed without it so I gave in. But you can only imagine what story from our childhood was running through my mind- Michael J or Billy Dale I think it was that put the train on his head and pulled a big circle of hair out leaving a bald spot. Now, the trains don't have the same thing underneath to do that but it still freaked me out so I told him he had to put it next to him, which he did. But after I left, I could hear him keep turning it on. I finally went in there and firmly told him that he needed to turn it off and put it down and go to sleep. He looked and me and said "Fiiiiine!", laid it down and dramatically closed his eyes like he was asleep. I try not to laugh when he does stuff like that but it is too funny that my 21 month old does that. It cracks me up when he says -"Fine" to us, just like he's 5 yrs. old, I wonder where he gets it from.


Pictures to come: We got our baby chicks but the pictures didn't turn out great so hopefully this weekend I'll get some good ones

2 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

funny..it was Billy Dales hair and it was Pattys Mama(home from the mental hospital..really true) who took scissors and cut it out leaving a square ,bald spot...

Unknown said...

Holy cow, forgot about that funny memory..but yep..I can see that bald spot clearly now:) RJ is loving Thomas too..I am just trying to decide when to get him a train table..but I like your idea of just having some trains and tracks to set up. Hmm, maybe RJ will be getting some in his Easter basket too!