Friday, March 6, 2009

Ok- so don't freak out yet!! But we are going to look at a house this weekend:)!!!! I am sooo excited. It is quite a bit more than I thought we would spend but hopefully we can get them to come down on price. It is a very nice 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath w/ a full finished basement. It sits on 3 1/2 acres. It is a newer house, I think about 7 yrs old. Right down the street from the farm which is obviously a big seller but I think I figured out what caught Bo's attention the most- it has a 30 x 40 Morton Barn on it which is about a $40,000 barn. I think! Anyway, I'm not gonna think too much into it but the fact that we are even going to look at it is great. So wish me luck- also, I have a client that wants to rent our house - NOW!! So, we really don't have to worry about that b/c I don't think Bo wants to sell it so this works great. Again, trying not to get too excited but we'll see!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK...that is not fair!! Can we build another house on that lovely little 3.5 acres??? Just a thought..then my kids would be close to the farm too:) I hope that it works out for you guys, but I know how these things can go, so I wont get my hopes up too high either. Good luck..cant wait to hear..now if you could just go find out what you are having, it would be GREAT!!

Heather said...

So cool! (That would make up for any important dates missed recently.) I really hope that you get it. I know how much it would help! And, I agree. Could we just find out what the little critter is, please? Another girl? Another boy? SO exciting!

tlwhelan8 said...

you should be able to make a very low offer in this market...good luck....