Thursday, April 9, 2009


Ok, so I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything but I really didn't have much going on- no fun pictures or anything. But we did go to an Easter egg hunt Saturday(which was supposed to be a 70' day & sunny, it ended up VERY windy, cold & raining!) But we still went. I was a little dissapointed. We got there and they had us all sit in the chapel area for a play and the preacher to say some things. Wouldn't have bothered me too much if I had known ahead of time b/c I was completely unprepared to keep little Billy occupied for all of this. But Olivia went up front with other kids and they sang and danced with the teacher- kindof reminded me of some kind of Bible Camp. Then they took each age group out with a leader, Olivia went with her group and I of course stayed with little man. He had fun filling other kids baskets. After it was done I guess I just assumed that they would take the kids back inside and have them sit and wait for the parents- NO!! They just left them alone- Olivia was terrified b/c she really didn't know anyone and she couldn't find me. I found her pretty quick but she was very upset. We got in the car b/c it started to rain and she just broke down. I was furious that they just left he there. So I went and got her icecream and her world was all better!! And to top it off, little Billy was on the cover of the newspaper b/c of it. That just made my day:)

5 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

the picture of Billy is to die for...that is too bad about Olivia and somewhat dangerous.You should make them aware that that is not acceptable with small children so they do it different the next time...hopefully the easter goodies for the babies will be there today..

Michelle said...

ohh Billy is so cute! Hopefully your next egg hunting experience is better =) Any news on the sex of the baby?

Lindsey said...

How stinking adorable!!

brittany said...

no news on the baby's sex- I did think I was in labor last night!!! Never had that before but I just waited it out. Don't worry Michelle- any more sonograms and I don't think I'll be able not to find out but if there is not a sono then atleast there is only 8 wks left:)

Unknown said...

You'd better slow it down some girl!! Dont wanna have that baby too early now:) That picture of Billy is super cute! I guess you wont be going to that egg hunt again! Why arent people more cautious lke us?? Glad it turned out alright, and that Olivia is still young enough that some easter candy can solve most of her problems:)