Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Why oh Why!!??!!??! I feel like I am going to lose it with a certain little 5 year old. I love her more than anything but her attitude is really going to make me crazy!! Its always something- her pants don't fit right, her shoes won't buckle, its too cold, too hot-AGHHHH!! And she doesn't just complain- she has a complete melt down. And there is nothing to calm her down. The worst is how ugly she talks to me- you would think she was 13!! She shakes her head and sticks her tongue out ALL THE TIME!! It doesn't matter what I do she just ignores me. She tells me she hates me and that I am the worst mom. But when daddy comes home she does whatever he says. Now he does have his problems with her but no where near what I have to deal with. I really feel like there is nothing I can do at times. I am afraid that my temper might get the best of me. Luckily, little man will do something in the midst of it all and make me laugh. But there are times I just want to break down and cry when she says what she does. I know it is just a phase but it needs to be over SOON!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote we send her and Grace to boarding school....like now!! I will admit Grace has yet to throw hateful words my way, so I know she still has some element of fear, but if I dont get control soon, she might tell me she hates me! Mostly, she just acts like we are all disrupting her life with our requests of her..I really think she thinks she is actually smarter than the rest of us, and could actually do a better job! Ahh..I keep telling myself I will deal with my disrespectful children after the baby is born...but then again, I have been saying that for 3 years! Maybe school will help...maybe...

kristenharris said...

Send her to me, I'll whip her into shape. HAHA! By the way, I sincerely hope this picture was taken a long time ago, because if your Christmas decor is still up-- I may be making a trip to KS to help you get that stuff down!!!