Thursday, August 13, 2009

My little hillbillies!!!
















Bo had the kids last Saturday and it was VERY hot!! He didn't have much goin on so he cleaned the house, thats right- Bo cleaned the house. He even did laundry!! Then they went to the farm. It was so hot he pulled out this water troth and filled it up for the kids. Now in one picture you see they have no clothes on- thats how Bo does it. The next day they had to go back and do it again but this time they had on their suits. Billy wakes up every day and says-"I go swimming" Poor kids don't go to the real pool but they have just as much fun down on the farm. It reminds me of when we were kids, we filled up whatever we could find with water and away we went.



As for our house plans- I think we have picked out a plan but we are trying to find a place that is a bit cheaper for the design. The price for the plan almost doubles when we go in a customize it - aghhh!! I will post a pic though- its awesome if this is the one we use.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, you win..that is kinda white trash, but hey..we all got a little in us dont we! Sort of like how we showed up at the circus with Courtlyn fully dressed, and left with her in a t-shirt and diapers. Some how she peed out of her diaper (onto me of course) so I had to take her shorts off AND, changed her diaper right there in my seat! Oh yeah..white trash all the way!!