Friday, May 15, 2009

Ok- House situation!!!! I was on my way home last night and passed a neighborhood that I really like. It is just south of the farm and all the houses are on atleast 3 acres. Very nice, quiet area! Well, I have been saying how much I wish one would go for sale and lo & behold one did yesterday. So, I came in this morning first thing to get on the computer and look it up- nothing. So i called and had to take a break at work to go get the address. Long story short, I finally got the info- it is 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath on 3 acres. Very nice place with a new roof and everything(we love to hear the new roof part) and they only want $200,000 for it- REALLY!! Thats what they want!! I about fell over when I heard that! So, I immediatly call Bo and tell him we need to go look at it and his response was "I thought you wanted that other house!" I'm gonna kill him- he acted completely uninterested in that other house. Anyway, so now we are going to go look at both of them and see which one is better. He says he is just afraid that the blue one might be a money pit but we are going to look at so we know for sure!! I am really excited to even atleast go look!! I'll keep ya posted :)

1 comment:

brittany said...

i didn't mean blue house- its more of a green color but the one I posted about before