Thursday, May 7, 2009


ok- so here is a house that as of right now is WAY out of our league but....... it is very close to going in to forclosure and is already listed for $100,000 less than it is valued at. It is listed at $330,000!! Yes-out of our league but the people are gettin desperate and I am getting too hopeful. I have a friend that is a realtor and keeping me posted on it and it is in the area we want. It is on 5 acres w/ a small pond. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! So, no, we probably won't get it but heres to hopin, right?!?!
On the note of kids-AGHHHHH!! Ms. Olivia is still trying us with all she's got-WHY??? What is her deal? Billy is just being good as gold for the most part-until he mimicks her but he stops pretty quick and laughs. I just hope that when she starts school she will straighten up. She is a flower girl this weekend so I am really hoping she does well- she is very excited. I will post pics of that later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm, that is BEAUTIFUL!! Talk about a dream house for sure. I guess the question is what would you be willing/ able to pay for it, and will they be able to accept it. Man, from the looks of it, I would move out there and buy it myself..if I ony had $300,000!! Well, keep dreaming, I hope you can get it..we would for sure come visit, we would not have to pay for a hotel anymore:)

Lindsey said...

Ohhhh it's lovely!!! Wow, that really is a dream house! Let's hope that they're desperate enough... what a perfect place! I'm in love!

brittany said...

just found out this morning that the guy just quit paying on it and that it will most likely go into forclosure soon so all we have to do is get preapproved and make an offer- the only down fall is that it does have damage and needs some work but we are not sure how severe or minor the damage is so we'll see

Heather said...

We know how to FIX things! We know all about damage in houses! Oh, I love that house! I want it for myself! Jealous! I can just see the chickens out there running around and the kids getting muddy and planting tomatoes and corn! I do do hope you get it! Keep is posted!!!!!