Friday, May 22, 2009
















Well, our first trip to the animal park- they had a blast. Especially Billy cause this was his first time to really go there. He had been last year but was too little to do much. He ran all over the place. Olivia got to ride the pony but no pics of that b/c we have a ton of pony pictures. It was a fun day, we went to Olivia's swim lessons- she was so excited to have daddy watch her, then we went to lunch. Afterwards we went mini van shopping but w/out any luck. By the end of the day I was ready to be done with kids and hubbie- even though it was fun, being in the car all day w/ the three of them wears me out so I went home and sat in the chair and didn't move for awhile. Billy went with daddy to do hay and Ms. Olivia played at home. She likes it when it is just us girls at home.










Then, yesterday- she had kindergarten round up. I can't believe she starts school next year- it is crazy. She is definitly ready though. She is a child who likes structure so I think it will really help her out. She loved it and didn't want to leave.










As for the house situation, we have finally made a choice. We are going to build on his dads land! Yes, thats what I said. I know, everyone has been telling Bo to do this for years but I think the fact that we had to make such a quick decision on the other house he finally realized that this would be the best thing for us. We will start talking to a builder here soon and get started. Very exciting :)










And as for baby, I am hoping this weekend- it is a full moon. I am dialated to almost a 3 so lets keep hoping- I am done with this whole pregnancy thing! I'll keep ya posted.......

No comments: