Tuesday, February 24, 2009


ok, so I currently sent a "friend" this picture and just thought I would post it cause I think its so darn cute!! She is definetly growing up fast. She is alot of fun although very dramatic at time!! I wonder where she gets that?!?! The picture is just from a day at the farm that Aunt Vicki took her in Kansas. Gotta love that kid!! Other than that, not much going on here in Kansas, just looking forward to the 68' weather tomorrow!! And wondering if my hubbie is going to try to top Valentines Day for my birthday--we shall see!!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is such a cute picture of Olivia! Do you know what you are having yet? Or names? I haven't heard anything!

brittany said...

no-not sure if its a girl or boy yet. But names- we are thinking if its a girl- Josephine Lynne and for a boy I like Simon Robert but we are not 100% sure yet. By the way Michelle-Olivia LOVED her Valentine you sent.

tlwhelan8 said...

ISABELLA!!!!!!

Heather said...

Simon?

JoLynne?

Um, I'm with Mom.

Or you could go with Claire, still a favorite for me.

Unknown said...

Ummm..I am not weighing in on this issue, just had to say that I love the picture of Miss Olivia..she sure is getting older...way too fast I might add!