Thursday, February 26, 2009
















Our first 70' day!!! The kids just stayed outside all day. Well, we were kindof lazy in the morning, then I cleaned our glider that seems to get every stain on it. Then we had swim lessons and went home. The kids played outside in the sand box forever. Billy drug every toy out of the barn to play with so that was fun to clean up, then they went to the farm the rest of the night. It was great for them to be outside. Its amazing how there is little fighting or demanding. Makes my life alot easier. I even scrubbed the carpets in my car while they played. Never thought it could look that clean. Chocolate does come up!! Now it is ready to sell-no, I don't know when that'll be, but it will be soon:) I am very excited to venture on to a bigger vehicle. The blazer has been great but its time to mini van it-YEAHHH!! Never thought I would say that, and Bo said we could even look at some SUV's if I wanted but I don't want to have to lift a baby seat up into an Suv. I don't know-we'll see.





Oh and by the way- that 70' weather is gone and it is raining and possible chance of snow in a couple of days!!!!!!!

3 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

eat your heart out girls,theres that sandbox ...

Unknown said...

Yeah...I am not sure I appreciate showing off all of your great toys and pets made possible by your farm boy husband!! We did go to the zoo today and looked at other animals..when it was about 85 degrees plus!! We were in shorts and sweating, seriously! Global warming, we thank you:)

brittany said...

yes- we love our sandbox!!! And he just built me a "pottery barn" looking table for the salon that saved me about $300!!! Its great to have such a talented hubbie