Tuesday, February 10, 2009
















So, we finally had a nice day here in Kansas. The temperature was good, no wind, no snow, no rain. So as soon as we get home Ms. Olivia puts on her "summer" clothes-flip flops and all. It was only about 68' but she was hot!! Then they head outside. Next thing I know they are in the mud. Olivia thought she was surely gonna get it b/c this is a big no no to dig in the yard. But daddy was no where around and it was just a spot on the edge of the yard and they were being soo good so who am I to stop them. It also reminded me of when we were kids making mud pies so I don't make them stop, I grab the camera. It was quite humerous and they were so entertained. Then they really loved to go clean up in the water spout, again another no no for them to play in that but I wasn't lettin them in my house with all that mud, so I let them play in the water for a few minutes. By the end Billy was soaked,, Olivia was cold and there was mud everywhere, good thing it rained on Monday.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So funny! I remember making mud pies! They are so funny in that dirt! I can't believe how big Billy is. Can't wait to see them. Find me a house yet?

tlwhelan8 said...

fun, fun ,fun..it doesn't matter what the rules are or where the kiddos are, they will always head to the dirt..good job for letting them play...