Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wow- I didn't know my name choices were so bad!!! I do love Isabella but it is WAY too popular right now. As for Josephine Lynne- Josephine is after his grandma and Lynne-our mom obviously! But we would call her either Joey or Josie. I am quite in love with that name. And besides, I am beginning to think its a boy, and yes, I LOVE the name Simon!!!! And so far Bo is liking it too, but he also wants to name him Favre!!! NOOOO!!! That won't happen but the boy name has been the hardest one to pick b'c he always wanted Isaiah and I don't like it so you will all just have to wait now until the baby is here!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is why you don't throw your name choices out there... too much room for disagreement. People will love whatever name you give him/her when they see how well it fits. I actually think Simon is kind of cute. As for Favre-- Mike wants to name our next girl Landry. Where did that name come from? Tom Landry, former owner of the Cowboys. Sadly, I kind of like the name... I just don't know if I could ever tell her where it came from!

Heather said...

Ok. I like the name Josie, or Joey even. Just don't call her JoLynne. Please. As for Simon, I would always think of American Idol. Not good. Cute, but not may fave, or favre! Yuck. Isaiah is ok. Hmm. I'm with Lindsey. Don't tell people the names as you will always get some kind of grief even for the best of names.

tlwhelan8 said...

You always need to let Mama name the babies..actually I like Josie or joey but which Grandma is that after as I don't have a Josephine for Bo but I do have an Effie for one of his grandmas and one of my favorite Aunts was named Effie...my other fave Aunt was Rose so I say Effie Rose..just a thought. I'm with Heather(as always Heather), I just worry about Idol with Simon...

brittany said...

you know thats funny- I never thought of American Idol-the only one I thought of was Simon Baker and he's so hot that doesn't bother me-hmmmm

kristenharris said...

I thought of Simon Baker too... and he's hot. I despise the name Josie, so go with Joey-- (i knew a josie... she was grosie)

Kristen said...

Why dont you to Jocelynn Daniele or something... then you get the grandma, mom, and yourself... just a thought.