Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning!!!!
















Oh, what fun.....the kids had a great morning. I believe Olivia got everything she asked for, except a dog!!! That'll come at a later date. It was alot of fun to watch them both get so excited everytime they opened something. Billy would just say-"Oh, wow, wow!" And Olivia couldn't believe Santa got her what she asked for. And she got a pair of pink and white cowboy boots that I think got the most emotional reaction. Once she opened them she jumped in her dads arms giving him the biggest hug. She had shown him those boots when they were at the store and he somehow snuck out with them without her seeing them. Tearful moment, very sweet. And of course Billy didn't show much concern for anything except once we showed him how Elmo works, he just laughed and laughed.....that new Elmo is quite humerous if I do say so myself. All in all a memorable Christmas morning, of course it kindof went downhill after that. See, I decided to make a big breakfast that everyone would eat, sausage, pancakes, eggs, etc. So as I am getting it all done I go to get out the condiments. I reach for the syrup and there is only about 2 tablespoons of syrup left-What NO SYRUP!!!!!! What will I do??I of course had to think fast. Good thing my sister in law lives a minute away, I quickly ran over and got some and we were able to eat. Then, I slowly got sicker an sicker, just thinking it was the baby but no, I had gotten the stomach bug that Bo & Olivia had on Monday-oh misery!! Bo had to go the farm so he took Billy, which was so much help. And Olivia just played with her new toys all day. I, of course, just layed on the couch watchin Lifetime movies. I felt better the next day so no biggie. Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

No comments: