Monday, December 1, 2008

Well, we just pulled out the Advent Stocking. I am really excited about it this year because Olivia is a bit older and understands more. I had picked up more stuff last year after Christmas so it will be alot of fun. I really want to make this a special Christmas this year seeing as she is old enough to play along, last year was mainly about the little candies in each day, which of course were chocolate mints, which reminds me I better get to the store. I am also starting another small tradition with Miss Olivia. We are going to The Christmas Spectacular Show featuring the Rockettes- cost a bit more than I would like to spend but her and I really want to go. And she loves when I plan a special day for just her and I to do go so something with no boys!!! Bo didn't really care about a musical so him and Billy can play with the cows! I would like each year for just the girls to go see a show together and when Billy boy is old enough I will make a tradition with him, like the train thing. I also just ordered a Christmas letter from Santa to be sent to her which she will think is pretty cool. I love Christmas time!!! Anyway, Happy December!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My sisters and I saw the rocketts last year and it was great! We had a good time!

Unknown said...

So glad to see you are breaking out the advent stuff...I hope to get to it tomorrow! And, glad to see we have the same taste in blog backgrounds:) Hope you guys had a super fun thanksgiving!! And, the rocketts thing is a super cool idea...maybe someday! Let me know if it was fun.