Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ok, i need a few opinions - we are thinking of different names, ok i am thinking, Bo says its too early. But anyway, we have a boys name but not a girl (which is what I think it is!) shhhhh!!
We kindof like how both olivia and billy have middle names with the J O thing, Jolene and Joseph. But I can't think of anything to go with Lucille (Lucy). So here are a few I found online, give me your opinion or any names you can think of:
Lucille Joy
Lucille Jolee
Lucille Jorgelina
Lucille Josie
This is driving me nuts..........HELP!!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, so there has been no commenting as I am still trying to decide how I feel about Lucille! I know, that is kinda rude of me to say, but it was a bit of a surprise to me that you chose that name..I thought you liked Claire?? Anyway, if Lucille is a must, and the middle name comes from the list, then I think Joy is the best choice for a middle name:) We are not even in the ball park of names yet...I am still toying around with the idea if not finding out if it is a boy or girl. One of the best surprsises there is in life I think,but I am not sure I can do it..sort of have control issues. Good luck, names are tough! What is your boy name if I might ask??

Lindsey said...

Jocelyn is a cute name and could be used to go along with your JO thing. As for Lucille, I'm kind of with Amber... a bit of a surprise but I'm sure it would grow on us if that's the choice.

kristenharris said...

Umm, just name her Lucy?! More goes with Lucy than Lucille. Joelle maybe?? Jordan,Jolan, Jodi, Joni who knows, thats a tough one. Jo Jo the circus clown?!?!?

Good luck with that!

brittany said...

ok, she would be called Lucy and i guess Bo didn't want Lucille either I just figured cause he wanted Lucy that we would give her the original name but I was proven wrong so it would have to go with Lucy.....Kristen, I like Lucy Joelle, we'll see what Bo thinks - thanks

Heather said...

OH! Joelle is even better. I like that. Lucy Joelle. Aw, she's cute already. :)

Heather said...

Or, what about Lily Joelle? CUTE

Heather said...

Oh, but Billie and Lily? Maybe not. :)

I'll stop now.