Friday, December 5, 2008




These are my beautiful kiddos ready for Christmas. They did so good for these pictures. So far we are having a great time with all the Advent calendar stuff, which we received a HUGE box yesterday for more fun stuff-thanks Mom! The other night Olivia painted ornaments and colored pictures, then I fixed a big pot of semi homemade chicken noodle soup. I put Billy's highchair in the living room and let Olivia sit at the coffee table and we atched Polar Express. Which of course, sassy and I have seen alot but she didn't watch it last year so I think she kindof forgot some. It was very exciting to her and Billy just got such a kick out of it. I didn't think he would care but he laughed and clapped with excitement the whole movie, I must admit it made me a little misty eyed. Olivia got upset b/c she didn't think he would find the bell, I kept telling her to just watch and see but it really upset her when he got off the train to go home. Billy came over and sat by her, he put his head on her shoulder and did his little babbling to her like her was trying to tell her it was ok, it was very sweet. Then she realized he got the bell back and all was good.


Funny kid moment:


We get alot of charity mail around the holidays so Bo lets Olivia open it b/c sometimes they send cards and stuff. Well the other day she opened one that had 5 nickels taped to the letter- its purpose was for us to send it back with more money. But Ms. Olivia took it and ran to her dad and said "Daddy look, the poor people are sending us money now!" We just laughed.

3 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

The pictures are so great.I am glad you got the box in...the cottage cake can be decorated like a gingerbread house,no icing ,just candies and piped icing outlines dusted with snow(confectioner sugar)...you could make some up,wrap them in cellophane and sell them at the shop(in your spare time)...my age is showing as I thought Lucille Ball not Lucy from Peanuts...how about Ella Jolynn...

Unknown said...

So dang cute!! Did you have those done somewhere?? They are getting so big I cant stand it. Billy looks so grown up:( Good luck getting through all of your advent stuff..we still need to get ours all out and done, I am so far behind this year already!! Have you done all of your shopping yet?? And, mom, I thought if Lucille Ball too..so maybe it is not age:)

brittany said...

i am pretty much done shopping but little miss is pretty set on a few items so i have to take other things back that i got the day after Thanksgiving and head back to the Disney store seeing as it is all there. The pictures were down at good ole' Portrait Innovations!