Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ok, so the Lucille name not a big hit, and yes I used to want Claire but that is Bo's bosses name and lets just say I am not too fond of her. I really like Caroline but Bo has an aunt that he doesn't care too much for and that is her name so here we are- stuck again!! I guess it's a good thing we have plenty of time. Amber, we are not finding out with this one, its pretty cool now b/c we have one of each so we really don't care if it's a boy or girl. As for a boy name, Bo is set on either, well - Bo, or he has always wanted Isaiah Joseph. I am still not 100% on Isaiah but we'll see. I know I havn't posted pictures but I do have some cute ones so maybe if I can remember I will do that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, I love the name Claire! Not a fan of Caroline, and for the record, I thought Lucy was cute. (even if it is a character from Snoopy) I loved it. I know a lovely Lucy and I thought Lucy Joy was cute. I guess you heard an earful on the Lucy thing though, so what do I know?