Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tree







Ok, so i feel kindof scroogey when it comes to decorating my house this year but we finally got the tree. Actually Bo & Olivia went and got it as a suprise while Billy and I took a nap. I didn't have the heart to tell Bo that he broke the one tradition I was trying to do of going out to eat and then getting the tree as a family, he was too excited about suprising us, he even put the lights on and helped decorate. A job usually done by me. So yes, you can tell kids and husband helped decorate it but its cute. It has definetly gone from a beautiful color coordinated tree to an even more beautiful children hand made ornaments and all on one branch tree. We have even replaced the shining star on top with a glitter painted star on a toilet paper roll. But it means so much more and makes us smile every time we look at it. Of course little Billy likes to take one of the ball ornaments and run and hide!!!! He's our little demon!

No comments: