Monday, December 22, 2008

The Rockettes




What a fun time, Olivia and I had a blast!!!! This was the best show I've been to in a long time. And to see how excited Olivia was just made it better. I think I cried for the first 15 minutes watching her get so excited. Stupid hormones. She loved the girls and thought it was so cool how in sync they were. And the dancing Santas were a big hit. But her favorite was the "golden girls" dancing. Thats what she called them, so of course she got a Rockette Barbie to take home with her. Which she took home and put on the shelf next to Simon the Elf b/c she thought he needed a girlfriend!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun!!! I miss little Olivia, I really wish yall were here for the holiday. You look so cute pregnant =)

Lindsey said...

Yay! A picture of Brittany! :) You look great!! What a fun night for y'all! I can't wait until Lacey gets excited about that kind of stuff, although I really want her to stop growing at the same time.
We miss y'all around here!!